Collection and Handling of Information by B612
1. What Information Do We Collect? / How Do We Use Your Information?
- Device information
- Identifiers we supply to distinguish users and/or devices
- Other information you enter manually
Information other than that listed above will not be sent to our servers.
for details on the above items and the purpose of use. The collection of the above information will cease when the app is uninstalled.
2. Do We Give Your Information to Third Parties? / Do We Use Third-Party Modules?
Other than as described in this policy and, where relevant, other applicable privacy policies or addendums, we will never provide your information to any third parties without your consent, unless we believe in good faith that we are required or permitted to do so under applicable laws or to protect and defend our rights and/or property.
Please see here
regarding third party modules.
3. Changes to This Policy / Inquiries
Provisions regarding information collection and handling within this app are subject to change. When we make any material changes, we will provide notice to you in a method that is easy to understand for users.
If you have any questions about our collection and handling of your information within this app, please contact us via Contact Form
4. Supplementary Provisions