a) 使用者已同意本公司另行公告之LINE Pay一般服務條款（下稱「一般服務條款」）。
4. 使用者得於遵守一般服務條款、本增補條款之相關條款與條件與一卡通公司相關規定之前提下，以(i)電子支付服務併同LINE POINTS 或(ii)僅使用電子支付服務之方式支付交易金額。為免疑義，使用者仍得透過(i)信用卡，或(ii)信用卡併同LINE POINTS，或(iii)僅使用LINE POINTS之方式支付交易金額，惟亦應遵守一般服務條款之約定。
5. 為免疑義，使用者選擇以電子支付服務併同LINE POINTS之方式支付交易金額時，一般服務條款與本增補條款僅適用於您以LINE POINTS支付之部分，至於以電子支付服務所支付金額之代收轉付等與電子支付服務相關事務，係由一卡通公司全權處理，與本公司無涉。
Addendum to LINE Pay General Terms of Service for Electronic Payment Services
This addendum to LINE Pay General Terms of Service for Electronic Payment Services (the “Addendum”) is executed by and between the Company and the User:
a) The User has agreed to the LINE Pay General Terms of Service announced by the Company separately (the “Terms”).
b) The User wishes to, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Addendum and to the extent permitted by law, use the electronic payment account services (“Electronic Payment Services”) provided by the Company's cooperation partner, iPASS Corporation Limited (“iPASS”), in the territory of Taiwan based on the applicable laws and regulations as well as the iPASS Standard Form Contract for Electronic Payment Business (as amended from time to time through announcement by iPASS).
NOW THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows and are willing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Unless otherwise defined in the Addendum, the terms used in the Addendum have the same meanings as those defined in the Terms.
2. By entering into the Addendum, the parties agree to add, amend and supplement the terms and conditions contained in the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect unless otherwise provided herein. In case of any inconsistency between the Addendum and the Terms, the Addendum shall prevail.
3. The User shall apply for the Electronic Payment Services in compliance with iPASS’ applicable rules and terms and conditions. iPASS has sole discretion to determine the qualifications required for and the final approval of such application, which the Company shall have no involvement with or decision on it.
4. The User may pay for the Transaction Amounts by using (i) the Electronic Payment Services together with LINE POINTS or (ii) only the Electronic Payment Services in compliance with the Terms, the relevant terms and conditions herein and the relevant iPASS's rules. For the avoidance of doubt, the User may still pay for the Transaction Amount by using (i) credit cards, (ii) credit cards together with LINE POINTS, or (iii) LINE POINTS only, provided that the User shall comply with the terms and conditions of the Terms.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, when the User chooses to pay for the Transaction Amounts by using the Electronic Payment Services together with LINE POINTS, both the Terms and the Addendum shall only apply to the payment by using LINE POINTS. The collection and payment transfer of the payment by using Electronic Payment Services and the relevant matters relating to such Electronic Payment Services shall be handled by iPASS by its sole discretion, which is nothing to do with the Company.
6. The User acknowledges and agrees that all of the rights and obligations arising from or in connection with the use of the Electronic Payment Services shall exist between the User and iPASS only. Any dispute, claim or other relevant matters relating to such services shall be handled by the User and iPASS in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations as well as the agreement by and between the User and iPASS, which is nothing to do with the Company.
7. Upon request by iPASS, the Company may from time to time suspend or interrupt all or part of the Services, for which the User shall have no claim against the Company for any compensation or indemnification.