Article 1. Purpose
Article 2. Application for Use
1. Only those customers who have entered into a contract with the Company with respect to the use of LINE Official Accounts may make an application for the Service. A contract relating to the use of the Service (a “Contract”) shall be concluded at the time when the Company receives such application.
2. In the event of the termination of the contract for a LINE Official Account, the Contract shall be automatically terminated.
Article 3. Details of the Service
1. Upon applying for the Service, customers need to determine a string of characters to be used for the ID of a LINE Official Account; provided, however, that customers may not use a string of characters which is already in use or contains any words prohibited by the Company.
2. The number of characters which may be used for the Service shall be up to eighteen (18). Customers may use half-width letters and numbers, dots (.), hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
3. Customers may not use any string of characters for the Service which may be mistaken for any other person’s ID, infringe upon any other person’s rights, and/or violate the public order and morals.
Article 4. Period of Use; Use Fees
1. The period of use for the Service shall be twelve (12) months from the 1st of the month following the month in which a Contract is concluded. For instance, if a Contract is concluded on December 21, 2018, the Service should be used until December 31, 2019.
2. If a customer does not complete the termination procedures for the Service in accordance with the method designated by the Apple Inc. at least twelve four (24) hours prior to the expiration of such period, the Contract shall be automatically extended for an additional one (1) year, and the same shall apply thereafter.
3. Please confirm the use fees for the Service prior to your purchase.
4. The fee for the Service may be changed depending on the method of purchase.
5. The Company and/or Apple Inc. may change the prices for the Service at its discretion.
Article 5. Payment Method
Customers shall choose a method of payment from methods designated by Apple Inc. A receipt with respect to each payment method shall be issued by Apple Inc.
Article 6. Refund
Please be advised that the Company will not refund any use fees which have already been paid, regardless of the reason; provided, however, that, in the event of the Company terminating the Service, the Company will refund the use fees in accordance with the remaining period of the Contract.
Article 7. Assignment
Customers may not assign any of their rights or obligations or their contractual status relating to the Service to any third party without the Company’s written approval.
Article 8. Responsibilities of Customers
1. In the case of a third party having made complaints or claims, or having filed a lawsuit, etc. against the Company arising from the use of the Service by a customer, such customer shall respond thereto at his/her own responsibility and expense.
2. In the case of the Company suffering certain damage (including incurring attorneys’ fees) arising from the use of the Service by a customer, such customer shall immediately compensate the Company for such damage.
Article 9. Suspension of Use; Termination
In the case of a customer breaching these Terms, the Company may suspend such customer’s use of the Service without the need for any notification, or may terminate the Contract with such customer. Even if any damage is caused to the customer arising from the aforementioned suspension of use or termination, the Company shall not assume any responsibility therefor to such customer.
Date of Establishment: July 10th, 2019