PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING MYSHOP OPEN API SO THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE API SERVICE.
2.2 “API Account” means the account by which You will have access to the API through the API Service.
2.3 “API Documentation” means collectively, the operating instructions, user manuals, and other documentation, in written or electronic form, made available to You through our API Service.
2.4 “API Key(s)” means your API Account password and any API key (ID and secret) provided to allow You to access the API Service.
2.5 Confidential Information” means all non-public information that a party designates, either in writing or orally, as being confidential, or which, under the circumstances of disclosure, should be treated as confidential. Confidential Information includes information relating to (i) business policies or practices of a party, (ii) customers or suppliers of a party, or (iii) information received from others that the disclosing party is obligated to treat as confidential, but does not include information that was known to the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing party, or information that becomes publicly available through no fault of the receiving party. For clarity, the API, API Documentation, the API Account and the API Key(s) are notably considered as Confidential Information.
2.6 “Contents”means any and all data, content, and information made available to You through the API in connection with the MyShop service.
2.7 “ ID” means identification assigned to You for the use of the API Service.We may assign one or more ID, at its sole discretion, to You for implementation of the API Service .
2.9 “MyShop Terms and Conditions of Service for Seller” means terms and conditions for using MyShop service/tool where a seller shall agree and accept prior to using the service.
3.1 Usage of the API Service requires the API Account and the API Key registered with our company. By registering for the API Account, You hereby represent and warrant that all information submitted during the registration process is true and accurate, and undertake to ensure that all such information remains accurate and updated throughout the period of usage of the API Service.
3.3 You shall, at all times, maintain the security and prevent the misuse of your API Account, and any API Key or other credentials provided in connection with the API Service. We may, from time to time and in its sole and absolute discretion, request you to update your personal data or account settings. You must notify us immediately in the case where You notice or suspect that the security of your API Account, the API Keys, or other credentials has been compromised.
3.4 You may not transfer, loan or share your API Account, the API Keys, or other credentials in connection with the API Service with any third party without the prior written consent from our company (a corporate email address is acceptable). Further, You must be liable for any loss, damages incurred if you transfer, loan, or share your API Account, the API Keys, or other credentials to any third party in any cases for whatever reasons.
3.5 You acknowledge and agree that (i) you shall be fully responsible for, and bound by, any and all access and use of the API Service, and any information, data or communication referable to your API Account, whether or not authorised by you; and (ii) we shall (to the fullest extent permitted by all applicable statutes, enactments, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, directions, and orders of any governmental authority, court verdicts, as may be applicable, international treaties and regulations (“Applicable Laws”)) be entitled to act upon, rely on and hold You fully responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by You.
4.Usage of the Licensed Material
4.1 Licensed Material Grant
(a) developing, using, supporting, and testing your applications that interoperate with MyShop service;
For clarity, any additional usage rights made available to You by our company remain at our sole and absolute discretion.
(3) To ascertain the stability and credibility of the API Service, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to terminate the Licensed Material. Moreover, we may give an immediate notice to You to destroy all versions of the API's data on your application or website. For example, if the content of your website or application is of an offensive nature, or if our data is published in a manner or context that could conflict with our values or exhaust our brands into disrepute, we will disable the relevant the API Account and/or the API Key(s).
(4) We will have the right to do quality insurance inspections of the applications and withhold the right to use the API Service and the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) if the quality is not satisfactory to us, at its sole and absolute discretion. Please contact us to obtain additional information on guidelines.
(5) You agree to integrate your application and all related data with any security services that we may provide. Any such requirement for integration shall be made known to You prior to your access to any application keys, the API Account, the API Keys, and/or the API, and failure to comply will result in your inability to access such API Service. You acknowledge that we will monitor such integration and notify you of any suspicious or unauthorised activities throughout the period of using the API Service. Upon receipt of such notification, you undertake to respond and remediate such issues within five (5) business days. we may, at its sole and absolute discretion, notify you and require the addition or update of MyShop service integrated with your application, and you undertake to authorise and carry out any such addition or update within thirty (30) days upon receipt of notification.
(6) We may, at its sole and absolute discretion, limit your use of the API Service (for example, by limiting the number of API requests where you may make or the number of users per application) and you undertake not to circumvent such limitations.
(7)You hereby acknowledge and agree that we will solely provide the API Service to you by way of offering automatic connection with our API through the channels available for MyShop and/or LINE SHOPPING service and granting to you a license to use the Licensed Materials as set out in clause 4.1.
You shall not:
(1) modify, translate, reverse engineer, extend, subset, superset, decompile, alter, or disassemble the Licensed Materials;
(2) sublicense for use by a third party or use the Licensed Materials to replicate, frame, or mirror MyShop service, the API Service, or to create the service that adversely affects the functionality or performance of MyShop service or the API Service;
(3) interfere with or disrupt the API Service or attempt to gain access to any systems or networks that connect thereto;
(4) interfere, disrupt, or disable any features or functionality that is embedded or included with the API Service;
(5) install spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code in the API Service;
(6) use the API Service in a manner that would adversely impact the stability of MyShop service or any other services operated by our company or affiliates;
(8) circumvent any security measures or technical limitations of the API Service;
(9) collect, process, use, disclose, or transfer the personal data of any user other than for the performance of the obligations under MyShop Terms and Conditions of Service for Sellers through the API Service;
(10) promote sexually explicit, lewd, and/or pornographic materials, or depictions of violent or sexual acts on or through the API Service;
(11) promote violence, hate, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age on or through the API Service;
(12) make libelous or defamatory statements or knowingly false or misrepresent another person on or through the API Service;
(13) violate the privacy, publicity, morals, or any other right of any third party with respect to operation of the API Service;
(14) harass, threaten, abuse or insult end users or any other person on or through the API Service;
(15) facilitate the violation of any Applicable Laws, regulation, or governmental policy; or promote illegal activities on or through the API Service;
(16) use the Licensed Materials to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including the copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents of such third party (“Infringing Act”) or otherwise commit Infringing Act on or through the API Service;
(17) offer or disseminate any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions, including any make- money-fast schemes, chain letters, or pyramid schemes on or through the API Service;
(18) display our Contents in relation to the performance of any our services relative to the performance of any other third party services;
(19) transmit unsolicited bulk messages on or through the API Service;
(20) damage our or any user's or other third party's systems and networks, including any transmissions which may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data or personal data in connection with the API Service;
(21) make any statement or action which suggest partnership with, endorsement by, assumption of responsibility, or sponsorship by our company unless otherwise agreed by us in writing;
(22) act or omit in a manner that your applications are mistaken or misrepresented as being the products or services of our company.
Again, the Licensed Material shall be terminated automatically and immediately if You violate any of these terms.
4.3 In the event that Your Contents are an online coupon code, an online gift voucher, or any of online Contents where You shall deliver to your customers via your Official Account by using the API Service, You shall, at all times, ascertain that such customers shall not block the Official Account or take any action that precludes You from delivering the online Contents via such channel; otherwise the customers may not receive the online Contents.
4.4 We will deliver the Licensed Materials to You within the reasonable period. All Licensed Materials will be sent to your designated email address or any other channels as we deem appropriate. Further, you shall be solely responsible for implementation of the API Service.
4.5 We will provide You with any support reasonably necessary at its sole determination for implementation of the API Service.
4.6 Costs and Expenses
You are solely responsible for all costs and expenses in relation to your use of API Service and any Licensed Materials, including the development of any applications, as applicable. In any event, LIONE will not reimburse You for any costs or expenses.
Unless there is a specific agreement between You and our company, We have no obligation to provide support, maintenance, updates, upgrades, modifications, or new releases of the API Service.
5.1 The API Service, the API, and other Licensed Materials are provided "AS IS" on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty or condition of any kind. We disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and any warranties or conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. We are not responsible or otherwise liable (and makes no representation or warranty) for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of the Licensed Materials.
5.2 We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred to You in connection with all losses, indemnities, expenses, penalties, or interest as a result of or in connection with its IT-related products and/or services, its servers, systems, and the performance of its duties and obligations on its part.
5.3 Pursuant to Article 4.3 hereof, we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred to You and/or your customers with respect to failure to deliver the online Contents or whatsoever where such fault is not attributable to our company. In this respect, You shall be solely liable to your customers for such loss and damage.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.5 You hereby agree that:
(a) You shall be fully responsible for the contents of your transmissions or communications through the API Service;
(b) before transmitting any User Materials, You shall ensure that You have the necessary rights and authority prior to such transmission or communication through the API Service;
(c) You grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to use, host, store, modify, communicate, and publish the User Materials in connection with the provision of the API Service, and for purposes which You have instructed; and
(d) We may, at its sole and absolute discretion, display your Marks for the purposes of advertising or publicising your participation in the API Service and use of the API. In the event that You request for your application to be hosted on any our website and/or application, You hereby authorize us and its affiliates to host, link to, and otherwise incorporate the application into the MyShop service and to carry out any copying, modification, distribution, internal testing, or other processes we deem appropriate.
7. DATA PROTECTION
7.1 We places its highest priority on your privacy.
7.3 We promises to exercise the utmost care and attention regarding its security measures for the continued security of any and all your information.
7.4 By using any of the API Service, You further state and certify that You has carefully read and know the contents as set out in the LY Corporation User Data Policy .
We reserve the right to charge fees or royalties for use of the API Service in accordance with another legal frame.
9.2 Upon our request, You will return or destroy (and certify such destruction) all materials, in any medium, that contain, embody, reflect, or reference all or any part of any Confidential Information.
9.3 You acknowledge that breach of this provision may result in irreparable harm to our company, for which money damages may be an insufficient remedy, and therefore we will be entitled to seek injunctive relief to enforce the provisions of this section without requirement of posting a bond or providing special evidence.
10. WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE API SERVICE.
12. TERM AND TERMINATION
12.2 We may cease providing all or part of the API Service without any prior notice to You in case of the occurrence of any of the following:
(a) When conducting maintenance or repair of systems;
(b) When the API Service cannot be provided due to force majeure such as an accident (fire, power outage, etc.), act of God, war, riot, labor dispute, etc.;
(c) When there is system failure or heavy load on the system;
(d) When securing the safety of You, or in the case of an emergency for the public welfare; or
(e) When we otherwise reasonably determines it to be necessary, other than those set forth in items (a) through (d).
(b) we are required to do so by law; or
12.4 Upon termination for any reason, You agree to cease without delay all use of the API Service, together with the Licensed Materials in relation to the API Service.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Date of Announcement: 23 December 2022
Date of 1 st Amendment: 1 October 2023