本「非LINE Pay會員信用卡服務條款」（下稱「本合約」）為連加網路商業股份有限公司（統一編號：24941093，負責人：丁雄注（WoongJu Jeong），營業所在地地址：台灣台北市中山區敬業一路2號13樓，下稱「連加網路公司」），與使用者（下稱「使用者」或「您」）間之合約，以約定連加網路公司提供非LINE Pay會員信用卡服務（下稱「NMCC服務」）之相關條款與條件。如NMCC服務係由任何與連加網路公司有關聯之公司（下稱 「LY關聯企業」）提供，本合約應構成該LY關聯企業與各使用者間之合約。本合約中所稱「本公司」或「我們」應指連加網路公司或LY關聯企業，依其前後文而定。
1. NMCC服務讓使用者得就其與平台業者間，或使用者與商業夥伴間（透過本公司所提供有限的信用卡支付資訊傳輸服務）之商品及服務交易，使用信用卡進行付款，而毋須登入或註冊LINE Pay帳戶。於提供NMCC服務時，本公司僅為支付服務提供者（或在商業夥伴交易之情形，僅為支付資訊服務提供者），各使用者於NMCC服務相關介面（無論該介面是否由連加網路公司所提供）填寫或確認完畢各相關付款或結帳流程所要求之必要資訊，並按下確認鍵（例如「付款」或「繼續」鍵）後，將得透過NMCC服務寄出付款請求（包括透過本公司支付服務及/或信用卡支付信用卡支付資訊傳輸服務之方式進行付款）。於您每次透過NMCC服務送出付款請求時，您：
8. LINE Pay隱私權政策及一般條款中之下述條款，應在所得適用之範圍內，納入本合約中：第2.2至2.4條有關服務之接近取得之規定；第3.1.2條關於身份驗證；第3.2條關於使用者就其提供之資訊之保證與聲明；第4.2條有關使用者再確認機制之規定；第4.5條有關本公司並非以（亦不代表）銀行或金融機構之身分提供服務之規定；第4.7條有關獨立銀行帳戶之規定；第4.11條有關使用者違法使用本公司所提供之服務時，本公司有權採取之行動之規定；第4.16條有關使用者瞭解信用卡支付資訊傳輸服務之服務模式及其有限服務範圍之規定；第5條有關交易取消之規定；第6條有關保留付款金額之規定；第7條有關禁止行為之規定；第10條有關資訊安全之規定；第11.1條至第11.7條及第11.9條有關於無保證及責任限制之規定（特別是排除本公司提供NMCC服務所生之相關責任之規定）；第12條有關服務之暫停或中斷之規定；及第16.2條至第16.10條有關其他及一般條款之規定；以及上開規定之修正內容，但上開條款述及「本條款」之處，應由「本合約」取代，任何提及「本服務」之處，應由「NMCC服務」取代，且任何提及「LINE Pay帳戶」或「LINE POINTS」之部分，在本合約下應無適用。
LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service Terms and Conditions
The LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") is a contract between LINE Pay Taiwan Limited (ROC Uniform Number: 24941093; responsible person: WoongJu Jeong; business address: 13F., No. 2, Jingye 1st Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)) ("LINE Pay Taiwan") and the user ("User" or "you") for the relevant terms and conditions of the LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service (the "NMCC Service") provided by LINE Pay Taiwan. In the event that the NMCC Service is provided by any company which is affiliated to LINE Pay Taiwan (the "LY Affiliate"), then the Agreement shall constitute a contract between such LY Affiliate and each User. The reference to "Company" or "we" shall be read as a reference to LINE Pay Taiwan or the LY Affiliate as the case may be.
1. The NMCC Service enables Users to make payments by using their Credit Cards for transactions of Goods and Services with Platform Operators, or with Business Partner(s) (via the Company's limited role of credit card payment information transmission service) without Users having to log on to or register for a LINE Pay Account. In providing the NMCC Service, the Company operates solely as a payment service provider (or merely as a payment information service provider in the case of Business Partner Transactions). Each User may send a payment order (including payment through the Company's payment service and/or credit card payment information transmission service) via the NMCC Service by completing or confirming all mandatory fields of information as requested in the relevant payment or checkout flows and clicking the respective payment button (for example "pay" or "continue" button) on the NMCC Service related interface, regardless of whether such interface is provided by LINE Pay Taiwan. Each time you send a payment order via the NMCC Service, you:
(a) accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement as it may be hereafter revised and amended in accordance with the provisions of clause 9 herein;
(c) (applicable to payment service) authorize the Company to validate your Credit Card and upon such successful validation, charge your Credit Card for the relevant Transaction Amounts for the Goods and Services which you have used the NMCC Service to effect payment for, and pay the Transaction Amounts to the Platform Operator. The Company will notify Users of the details of the payment after it has been made in a manner that the Company may contact you or in other ways agreed upon by the Company and the User (including but not limited to notifying the User via the service interface provided by a third party designated by LINE Pay Taiwan), and will provide the payment details enquiry webpage for consumers to enquire at any time ; and (applicable to credit card payment information transmission service) authorize the Company to transmit your credit card information for the purpose of providing credit card payment information transmission service in connection with transactions in which you have used the NMCC Service to make payment for.
2. You agree that once you submit a payment order in the manner described in clause 1 above, you may not revoke it or otherwise withdraw your consent and authorization to our execution of your payment order sent via the NMCC Service. However, we have no obligation to execute your payment order if you do not have sufficient funds in your funding source or if we are unable to validate your Credit Card information or (applicable to payment service) if you do not have sufficient funds in your funding source. (Applicable to payment service) Settlement and payment of Transaction Amounts collected by the Company through the NMCC Service shall be made to Platform Operators in New Taiwan Dollars. Where the payment is made by Credit Card issued by a foreign card issuer and thereby involves exchange rates, the rates agreed upon between you and such card issuer shall apply.
3. If you suspect or discover that (a) unauthorized payment orders have been sent via the NMCC Service using your Credit Card without your permission, or (b) erroneous payments have been made with your Credit Card not due to errors made by you, you must notify the Company immediately by filling out the Problem Report Form accessible at https://contact-cc.line.me/serviceId/11399. As soon as the Company becomes aware that either of the foregoing circumstances has occurred, the Company shall notify the User of such matter (provided that the Company is not required to notify the User if the Company is notified by the User of such matter) and suspend any payment order from such User. Any fees for investigating aforesaid situations and loss incurred after the Company completes the procedure for suspending the payment order shall be borne by the Company. If any loss incurred before such suspension, such loss shall be solely borne by the User under any of the following circumstances:
(a) The User fails to properly use the NMCC Service.
(b) The User fails to use the NMCC Service in accordance with the security mechanism provided by the Company.
(c) Any other circumstance owing to the User's intentional conduct or gross negligence.
4. If we determine that there has been a processing error made by us, we will take steps to investigate and rectify any such error. In addition, if any erroneous payment (or erroneous information transmission) is made due to any cause attributable to us, we shall reverse the error payments that we discover, and notify you of the same by any means in which we may contact you, as soon as the erroneous payment (or erroneous information transmission) is known to us. If any erroneous payment (or erroneous information transmission) is made due to any cause attributable to you, we will assist you in handling such erroneous payment (or erroneous information transmission) ; provided that you will not have any recourse against us. Despite the foregoing, you may contact the Platform Operator or the Business Partner to whom you have used the NMCC Service to make payment to and ask the Platform Operator or the Business Partnerto refund the payment. The Company will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have made in error. If an erroneous payment (or erroneous information transmission) is made due to any cause not attributable to you or us, we will assist you in rectifying such error and provide you with other necessary assistance.
5. The User agrees that the Company is not a party to the transaction for sale and purchase of Goods and Services between the User and the Platform Operator(s) or the Business Partner(s). The relationship between the User and the Platform Operator(s) or the Business Partner(s) in terms of the rights and obligations in connection with the sale and provision of the Goods and Services which are the subjects of such transactions, the transaction methods and terms, the quality of the goods and services in question, and performance or non-performance of the transactions (including but not limited to refusal to perform, delay, non-delivery, defects, errors, return or replacement of goods and services, and refund) exist only between the User and the Platform Operator(s) or the Business Partner(s) (as applicable) and all disputes relating to the same between the User and the Platform Operator(s) or the Business Partner(s) (as applicable) should be referred to the relevant Platform Operator(s) or the Business Partner(s) (as applicable) and not the Company. All rights, obligations and liabilities with respect to such transactions shall be exercised, fulfilled and borne by the User and the Platform Operator(s) or by the User and the Business Partner(s) in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the terms of their agreements. The Company's provision of the NMCC Service shall not constitute an explicit or implied warranty or undertaking by the Company for the performance of any of such transactions.
6. If any disputes arise from a third party's bypassing of the measures and mechanism for protecting the Company's information system or using loopholes in such information system, the Company shall bear the burden of proving that the aforementioned circumstances do not exist. The Company shall indemnify the User against any loss or damage arising out of a third party's hacking into the Company's information system, provided that the Company shall not be held liable if such hacking is attributable to the User.
Customer Service Hotline: 02-6631-5166
Customer Service Hours: 09:00~22:00 (365 days)
For the dispute between you and the Company that cannot be resolved, the Taiwan Shilin District Court shall have the jurisdiction as the court of first instance unless otherwise provided by law. In case of any doubt, the Agreement shall be interpreted in favor of the User.
11. Any translation of the Agreement is made solely for the convenience of the User rather than intending to amend the provisions of this Agreement. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Agreement, the former shall prevail.
This Agreement was updated on November 3, 2023.