本「非LINE Pay會員信用卡服務條款」（下稱「本合約」）為連加網路商業股份有限公司（統一編號：24941093，下稱「連加網路公司」），與任何使用者（下稱「使用者」或「您」）間之合約，以約定連加網路公司提供非LINE Pay會員信用卡服務（下稱「NMCC」）。如NMCC係由任何LINE關聯企業提供，本合約應構成該LINE關聯企業與各使用者間之合約。本合約中所稱「本公司」或「我們」應指連加網路公司或LINE關聯企業，依其前後文而定。
1. NMCC讓使用者得就其在平台業者經營之平台上進行之商品及服務交易，使用信用卡或借記卡（debit card）（以下合稱「信用卡片」）進行一次性付款，而毋須登入或註冊LINE Pay帳戶。於提供NMCC時，本公司僅為付款服務提供者，各使用者於填寫完畢各相關付款或結帳流程所要求之必要資訊，並按下確認鍵（例如「付款」或「繼續」鍵）後，將得透過NMCC寄出付款請求。於您每次透過LINE NMCC付款及結帳界面，以本合約所述之方式送出付款請求時，您：
(b) 同意並核可本公司、其代表人、代理人及提供相關服務予本公司之第三人，得為提供您NMCC服務，及/或LINE Pay隱私權政策所訂之任何其他目的，蒐集、使用，並彼此揭露及分享您的個人資訊（定義如LINE Pay隱私權政策）：且
7. 除本合約另有定義或另表明者外（或本合約上下文所需外），所有本合約大寫之用語，應與其在LINE Pay一般服務條款（下稱「一般條款」，其內容可參見[https://terms2.line.me/linepay_TW_TermsofUse/sp?lang=zh-Hant
LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service Terms and Conditions
The LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") is a contract between LINE Pay Taiwan Limited (ROC Uniform Number: 24941093) ("LINE Pay Taiwan") and any user (hereby referred to as "User" or "you") for the former's provision of the LINE Pay Non-Member Credit Card Service ("NMCC"). In the event that the NMCC is provided by any LINE Affiliate, then the Agreement shall constitute a contract between such LINE Affiliate and each User. The reference to "Company" or "we" shall be read as a reference to LINE Pay Taiwan or the LINE Affiliate as the case may be.
1. The NMCC enables Users to make a one-time payment using their credit card or debit card (collectively, "Credit Card") for transactions of Goods and Services conducted on any of the Platforms operated by Platform Operators, without Users having to log on to or register for a LINE Pay Account. In providing the NMCC, the Company operates solely as a payment service provider. Each User is able to send a payment order via the NMCC by completing all mandatory fields of information as requested in the relevant payment or checkout flows and clicking the respective payment button (for example "pay" or "continue"). Each time you send a payment order in the manner described herein via LINE's NMCC payment and checkout interface, you:
(a) accept and agree to be bound by this Agreement as well as any subsequent revisions and amendments hereto;
(c) authorize the Company to validate your Credit Card and upon such successful validation, charge your Credit Card for the relevant Transaction Amounts for the Goods and Services which you have used the NMCC service to effect payment for. Upon receiving such Transaction Amounts from your Credit Card issuing bank, the Company will then credit the same Transaction Amounts to the bank account of the Platform Operator which you have indicated as the recipient of the Transaction Amounts.
2. You agree that once you submit a payment order in the manner described in clause 1 above, you may not revoke it or otherwise withdraw your consent and authorization to our execution of your payment order sent via the NMCC. However, we have no obligation to execute your payment order if you do not have sufficient funds in your funding source or if we are unable to validate your Credit Card. Settlement and payment of Transaction Amounts collected through the NMCC shall be made in New Taiwan Dollars.
3. If you suspect or discover that (a) unauthorized payment orders have been sent via NMCC using your Credit Card without your permission, or (b) erroneous payments have been made with your Credit Card not due to errors made by you, you must notify the Company immediately by filling up the Problem Report Form accessible at https://contact.line.me/serviceId/10712
. . As soon as the Company becomes aware either of the foregoing circumstances occur, the Company shall notify the User of such matter (provided that the Company need not notify the User if the Company is notified by the User of such matter), and suspend any payment order from such User. Any loss incurred after the Company completes the procedure for suspending the payment order shall be borne by the Company. If any loss incurred before such suspension, such loss shall be solely borne by the User under any of the following circumstances:
(a) The User fails to properly safeguard the payment order for NMCC.
(b) The User fails to use NMCC in accordance with the security mechanism provided by the Company.
(c) Any other circumstance owing to the User's intentional conduct or gross negligence.
4. If we determine that there has been a processing error made by us, we will take steps to investigate and rectify any such error. In addition, if an erroneous payment is made for any cause attributable to us, we shall be entitled to reverse the error payments that we discover, and notify you of the same by the means agreed by both parties, as soon as the erroneous payment is known to us. If any erroneous payments are due to errors made by you, we will assist you in handling such erroneous payments; provided that you will not have any recourse against us. Despite the foregoing, your only recourse will be to contact the Platform Operator to whom you have used the NMCC to make payment to and ask them to refund the payment. The Company will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have made in error. If an error payment is made for any cause not attributable to you or us, we will assist you in rectifying such error and provide you with other necessary assistance.
5. The User agrees that the Company is not a party to the transaction for sale and purchase of Goods and Services between the User and the Platform Operator(s). The relationship between the User and the Platform Operator(s) in terms of the rights and obligations in connection with the sale and provision of the Goods and Services which are the subjects of such transactions, the transaction methods and terms, the quality of the goods and services in question, and performance or non-performance of the transactions (including but not limited to refusal to perform, delay, non-delivery, defects, errors, return or replacement of goods and services, and refund) exist only between the User and the Platform Operator(s) and all disputes relating to the same between the User and the Platform Operator(s) should be referred to the relevant Platform Operator(s) and not the Company. All rights, obligations and liabilities with respect to such transactions shall be exercised, fulfilled and borne by the User and the Platform Operator(s) in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations and the terms of their agreements. The Company's provision of the NMCC shall not constitute an explicit or implied warranty or undertaking by the Company for the performance of any of such transactions.
6. If any disputes arise from a third party's bypassing of the measures and mechanism for protecting the Company's information system or using loopholes in such information system, the Company shall bear the burden of proving that the aforementioned circumstances do not exist. The Company shall indemnify the User against any loss or damage arising out of a third party's hacking into the Company's information system, provided that the Company shall not be held liable if such hacking is attributable to the User.
7. Unless otherwise defined or indicated in this Agreement (or where the context otherwise requires), all capitalised terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the LINE Pay General Terms of Service ("General ToS") which may be accessed at [https://terms2.line.me/linepay_TW_TermsofUse/sp?lang=zh-Hant
8. This Agreement and the relationship between you and the Company shall be governed by laws of the Republic of China.
The Company's goal is to learn about and address your concerns and, should the Company be unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. If a dispute arises between you and the Company regarding NMCC, such dispute may be reported to Customer Service online through:
the Company's Weblink for Consumer Dispute Resolution and Complaint (Customer Service):
Customer Service Hotline: 02-6631-5166
Customer Service Hours: 09:00~18:00 (365 days)
For complaints that cannot be resolved otherwise, you shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Taipei, Republic of China.